Happy Holidays from Fort McDowell Adventures!
Well, the season is onceВ againВ upon us and we’re taking this moment to reflect back on the previous year. So much has happened in 2012 and we”re so grateful for all of our friends family, Facebook fans, clients, partners, vendors and staff! A few milestone moments we’d like to recap from 2012:
- We bid fond farewell to our former sales manager and good friend Bob Melendez, who retired and moved to Hawaii, the lucky duck! Mele Kalikimaka, Bob!
- We welcomed aboard Rich Forsyth, as our new sales manager.
- In February we hosted over 250 local foster children for anВ unforgettableВ night of “Old West Adventure”.
- Our second party bus, Da Rum Bus, got a face-lift, a paint-job, a limbo pole and chains to keep the grazing cows from eating ourВ palmВ trees!
- We launched the first “Adult Education” event in March 2012 and we’ve hosted one the last Friday of every month Short touches on all of the options in her own report, supplying an in depth analysis and systematic mapping of methods these businesses can make the most of the apparently endless advantages of mobile. The-best-casinos-online.info technology to achieve their intended audience. since then (except off-season June-August).
- We surpassed 1,000 Facebook fans in August! (We love you guys!!)
- We were featured in the May/June issue of Lehigh Valley Magazine.
- In September we launched our new Vi vil ogsГҐ anbefale deg ГҐ prГёve noen av de superpopulГ¦re klassiske kasino-spillene i nettbaserte kasinoer, deriblant poker (blant annet i video-format), blackjack, roulette og baccarat. website, which was no small feat, we might add!
- We expanded our Sign Up for Adventure program to include multiple weekly activities every Friday!
- About.com included us in their Halloween “Events & Festivals” in Phoenix piece.
- Google came out and shot some amazing 360 panoramas of us for our Google Local page and our website.
- Our signature venue La Puesta del Sol turned twenty and we celebrated her anniversary with a huge event in November.
- This month Fort McDowell is sponsoring the Fiesta Bowl Parade, a local fave now it its 42nd year!
As we round out the year, we look back on this one with a sense of gratitude and accomplishment. В We thank ALL of you for your support, your business and your goodwill. В We look forward to making 2013 one of В the best years ever!
Your Friends at Fort McDowell Adventures